5ft Inclined Rock Climbing Wall Hardware Kit
This fastener and hardware kit contains everything you need to build your own inclined rock climbing wall using our DIY rock climbing wall plans (sold separately). This is the perfect add-on kit for one of our playsets for for existing play equipment you want to update. This hardware kit includes composite rock holds, hand grips, fasteners to attach rock holds, and enough fasteners to assemble a wooden rock climbing wall for a 5' deck height or modify the plans for a taller wall. Add the 1" x 12' rope for a boost up.
All you need to do is buy our plans, your own lumber and you're ready to build.
*Kit comes with Blue or Green rock holds. If you wish to select your color(s), please make that note during your purchase.
5' Inclined Rock Climbing Wall Hardware Kit
- 10) Green composite sand rock holds with washer insert and set screw hole. Synthetic but feel real with a grainy texture.
- Enough Stainless steel fasteners and coated screws to mount rock holds to 1-1/2" wall board. Standard steel fasteners will rust and you will never get them off or be able to move the holds. (See List Below)
- 1) pair of hand grips
- Upgrade your kit for $49 to include 1" x 12' hempex rope.
- Shipping Included.
5' Inclined Rock Wall Fastener Kit Includes:
- 40) 3/8" x 3-1/2" galvanized lag screws and 3/8" flat washers
- 2) 3/8" x 5-1/2" galvanized lag screws and 3/8" flat washers
- 10) 1-5/8" coated wood screws
- 20) 2" deck screws
- 10) 3/8" x 2-1/2" stainless steel head cap bolts (for rock holds)
- 10) 3/8" stainless steel t-nuts (for rock holds)
- 4) 1/4" galvanized lag screw and flat washers (for hand grips)
We ship via USPS Priority Mail directly to your location. Save Time and Money with one of our DIY Playset Kits